Whether you want to “try out” senior living before making a commitment or family is traveling out of town and you want resources and support close at hand, Charter Senior Living of Franklin offers convenient, comfortable Short-Term Stays.
Our guests enjoy all the perks that are provided to our residents. You’ll find restaurant-style dining, a spacious activity center, numerous social and recreational events, even a full-service barber and beauty salon. Everything you need meets everything you love with Short-Term Stays at Charter Senior Living of Franklin.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION OR SCHEDULE A TOUR
Charter Senior Living of Franklin offers Outpatient Rehabilitation and fitness training solutions for seniors in our on-site senior Rehabilitation clinic. We provide easy-to-access Outpatient Rehabilitation and fitness training for a speedy recovery. If you’re having surgery, going through a treatment, or coming back from an injury or illness, the medical process is only part of your journey. Being supported with the right Rehabilitation plan is the key to getting healthy and back on track. Charter Senior Living offers Part A and Part B Rehabilitation therapy on site – including physical, occupational and speech therapies.
The Charter Difference is providing services to make a transition to our community easier. We can even assist with challenge placements. Contact us today to learn more about how we can help!
On-Site Rehabilitation Services and Placement Assistance
- Physical, occupational, speech and psychiatric therapies
- Physician, nurse practitioner, psych and podiatry services
- Thorough review of all discharge benefits with family and an experienced Charter resource officer
- Same-day assessment available
- Same-day discharge available into one of our furnished apartments
- Transportation to the community
- Two-person transfer assistance
- Hospice residents that meet ADL requirements for assisted living
- And more!