We feel the Charter difference.
Residents at Charter Senior Living of Franklin will give it to you straight: Each day offers something new, but being treated with compassion and quality care is tried and true.
Read testimonials from residents and their loved ones to get a better understanding of how Charter stands out from other senior living communities.
“This facility is very well run with the BEST Executive Director and head nurse in the business. I have my brother at Charter Senior Living, and he loves it. He enjoys the daily activities from music sing alongs to a zoo bringing in small animals like an owl. They have outings and delicious nutritional meals. The staff and nurses are wonderful and caring, as well as providing the very best care for my brother. There are devotional services as well. The residents have a wonderful life there. I highly recommend Charter Senior Living!”
– Martha Rowe, Sister of Resident
– Faye Cartwright, Charter Senior Living of Franklin Team Member
– Kimmie Morrison, Daughter of Resident
– Beatrice Potts, Daughter of Resident
– Meghan Stiffler, Charter Senior Living of Franklin Occupational Therapist
– Nathan Stiffler, Charter Senior Living of Franklin Physical Therapist
– Pat Goetz, Family Member of Resident
– Sheila Yarbrough, Staff Member
– Keith O’Neal, Community Member